Tuesday 10 March 2009

Turkey, Feb 2008

I was only back from Egypt for a week when I was packing the bags again to get to Egypt. I joined the EGTMA and was invited to Antalya to look at the golf courses and hotels in the area. As one of the photographers with the EGTMA, I was on hand to take some shots of the golf courses that we visited whilst playing golf. The photo on the right is of the Papillon Montgomerie Course's 18th hole. I had been out to Turkey before, taking golf course photos of the oldest course in Antalya, 'The National' but this was my first time playing there. There were 5 rounds of competitive golf over five different courses with 25 fellow golf journalists. The competition was tough, but it was another great week. For more golf course photos click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment